Welcome to the New York Post Community!
Our community is about connecting people through open and thoughtful conversations. We want our readers to share their views and exchange ideas in a safe space.
Simply put, keep it civil.
Your post may be rejected if it contains:
- Spam, solicitation or promotion of goods and services
- Insults, profanity, incoherent or obscene or inflammatory language
- Verbal attacks or threats against others
- Racist, sexist, homophobic or other discriminatory comments
User accounts may be blocked if we notice:
- Continuous attempts to post comments that contain objectionable material and/or have been previously moderated/rejected
- Attempts or tactics that put the site security at risk
How you can be a power user:
- Stay on topic to share your passion. Feel free to elaborate to get your point across.
- Be kind even when you disagree.
- ‘Like’ or ‘Dislike’ when you are filled with emotions!
- Protect your community. Use the report tool to alert us when someone breaks the rules.
For information about how we may use your information, including the content of your posts, please review our Privacy Notice athttps://nuriworkshop.com/wowutuga/privacy/.
Thanks for reading our community guidelines. Don’t forget, freedom of speech is not the freedom of reach!